Since I spent the earlier Wednesday for the April Fool’s post (tell me you got it, come on), let me share the miniature work with you today. I do have some legitimate progress (although it’s not much) on a few models so hop in to see what’s been going on at the Workshop after the jump.
The full assembly of the latest project is done! I have to say the Blood Angels Death Company Dreadnought turned out to be a lot more fun than I imagined, I guess it’s the perfect size between a giant mech like the Dreadknight and the regular Space Marines that makes this a breeze to work with. I opted for a full close quarters fighter and will try to apply some battle damage during the paint job, but I hear it’s quite difficult to pull off correctly for a primarily black color scheme. We’ll see how it goes. Now working on the Prezi for the assembly of this little kit, stay tuned for more!
In other news my self-healing cutting mat has arrived yesterday on the post, which is in and on itself a relief. It fits beautifully on the Project Box but is loose. To fasten it I used four pieces of UHU Patafix on the corners which seem to have stabilized it for the moment. Here are a few shots of the cutting mat, I think the design is pretty cool.
Opening the workshop today with quite a gloomy weather in Istanbul. The past week and the weekend continued to offer me little time to spend on the hobby, so no painting post today, sorry. Instead, I delved into a mini that I’ve thought of for some time and spent some quality hours playing board games with my dearest friends over the weekend. Hop in to check out what I’ve been up to.