It’s been a while since my last WIP post due to overseas travel and a helluva last week with work and various catch-up activities. I did find some time to spend on more models and little time to dedicate solely to painting so let’s get to the progress thus far.
As the cover page suggests I’ve assembled yet another kit but this time I couldn’t make it to the priming session. I feel like I’m hitting the mark when spraying outside will be impossible due to winter conditions and I’ll be able to focus on painting stuff individually. But before that happens, I wanted to work on the kits that need some putty work and get as many of them ready as possible. Check out the progress thus far and a tally of waiting models after the jump.
Here we go with a review on another brilliant kit! I have to admit that the model itself is not the hottest stuff on GW stores right now, I have a personal attachment to it and found it interesting enough to call for a full review. Find out what’s so exciting about the Aspiring Champion and a few WIP shots after the jump.
Over the past two days I managed to put together the last members of the Warp Talons, mounted them on cork caps and they’re thus ready for primer. So time to wait for a comparatively nicer day, possibly the weekend, for a quick spraying session. I also took part in the first get-together-meetings those chaps at FigurinIstanbul organized. Check out some WIP shots of the bad boys and my Sunday pastime after the jump.
Back on track with the raiders from the Warp. I’m having a lot of fun with these guys, they’re such dynamic figures with quite a variety of bits to use. Not to mention the clean cast that came out of the box, I’m having hardly any difficulties with removing mould lines or fixing parts. I had my share of mould line crisis with the Bloodletters, but I digress. Find out what I’ve been up to over the weekend and what may yet be on the way after the jump.
Another WIP post incoming! This time I’m tackling a variety of models from different ranges with mixed progress, so bear with me until we get to the good stuff! I finally had time to prime a few kits completely and making progress towards getting rid of boxes until winter hits for good. Check out my progress and new horizons after the jump!
Quick but significant update today. I went back to the Obliterators to continue cleanup and assembly to the point where painting would not be prohibited. However I soon realized that the “short clean-up session” would turn into a much more complex situation. Check out my progress and struggle with these beauties after the jump.