Another short update today as I’ve been busy preparing for next week’s business trip to the States. I’ve been naughty again and as the cover photo suggests I’m working on my Khorne Bloodthirster. This is one of the models that show you the how far the plastic injection technology has improved compared to the earlier models by GW as the detail on the model is very crisp with less and less mould lines. Once I fix the join lines with some Green Stuff I’ll prime it and get to painting straight away as I foresee this to be my last large project before the inevitable change in schedules in November.
I also assembled a Necron Wraith, for fun. Might gift it at a later point.
In other news I decided that I hate the skin work on the Random Encounter mini so I decided to start anew with a base layer of Cadian Fleshtone. Hopefully I’ll be able to work with thinner glazes to get where I want to go and won’t have to strip the entire thing.
That’s all for now folks, hopefully I’ll have more colors in the next update the week after.