Quick but significant update today. I went back to the Obliterators to continue cleanup and assembly to the point where painting would not be prohibited. However I soon realized that the “short clean-up session” would turn into a much more complex situation. Check out my progress and struggle with these beauties after the jump.
This weekend went way too fast and with little updates on the hobby front, but I did get to do work on some of the outstanding kits. What I’m looking forward to is the 1.5 day off at work due to the Republic Day of this glorious nation! Aside from the usual taking part in the parades I’m planning to make use of this time to get painting to clear off some kits from the table. Check out what I’ve been up to over the weekend after the jump.